This mod adds a new and better weapons with more realistic look, shooting and sounds. You can unlock them from the beginning and have already quite strong defense, so you don’t have to be afraid that the aliens will eat you. Please, check this website for new releases of the mod. Thank you for downloading this mod and don’t forget to give the monsters hell with our guns!
This mod depends on mojo-resource-processing. It makes use of the added ores and metal products. It changed a lot of recipes to use the new materials, but tries to stay true to the real vanilla experience.
Fresh water anywhere. Now updated for Factorio 0.13
Are you tired of having useless burner mining drills and furnaces lying around? Ever wanted to repurpose them? Now you can with Upgrade!
A simple little script mod that adds recipes to create more advanced entities using precursor technology entities, similar to how inserters and assembling machines work. This mod can be used on loaded saves as well.
u can insert the productivity module in the module station for example
item costs vor advanced circuit and prossesing unit are reduced
THIS MOD IS NOT YET FINISHED !!!!!!!!!!!!
any suggestions, ideas or wishes?
pls leave a comment below
this is my first mod pls dont hate me for some mistakes
have fun with it :)
5dim´s mod is a total conversion mod with tons of new features and graphics. This mod is divided in modules that you can download separately from factorio forum
This mod adds electric versions of the stone and steel furnaces, as well as advanced versions of the existing electric furnace, unlocked with new research.
Added food, water and oxygen. Try to survival on unknown planet as realistic!
The main objective of Factorio has changed, instead of racing to the Rocket Silo, you must now supply your homeworld with an ever increasing supply of resources. Homeworld also adds a bunch of new machines, production chains and technology. Such features include farms, fisheries, alcohol, building materials, terraformers and more.
Turn wood into coal.
New version (1.1.0) no longer uses furnaces as inserters will only insert items with a fuel value AS fuel and not an item to be processed.
- long reach
- increased some stack sizes
- tech robot speed
- tech robot cargo size
- tech laser turret damage
- tech laser turret speed
- tech lab research speed
- when an enemy dies there is a chance it drops (an) alien artifact(s)
- (un)barrel every fluid and gas
- infinite health
- faster movement
- less dark
- bigger inventory: 160
- default mining speed is slightly increased
-- every new player gets 1 power box (13GW), not craftable.
- faster inserter
- faster smart inserter
- better roboport: more range, more recharge power, more recharge slots
- parquet flooring: slows down movement speed by 30% (handy when using alot of speed boots while walking your factory)
- pollution generator
- speedboots: 5 x exo cost and spec
- reactor: 10 x cost and spec
- personal roboport: 5 x cost and spec
- stronger laser turret: 2 x range, 2 x base damage, 1/2 cooldown
- faster train
- all/most factories have improved versions: M1 -> M5
An assembly machine zero is a smaller (1x1 instead of 3x3) and quicker (crafting speed 1.5) version of an assembly machine 1.
Gives more items to start & enables use of the Pocket Bots
This mod adds a a bit more depth to game, as you have to deal with waste products in ore processing.
I tested it for about 10 hours in multiplayer mode. It works great so far.
It adds the following features:
* Ore crusher and pulverizer to process raw ore
* Process by-products (gravel, dirt, slag)
* Removed hand-crafting, added burner assembling machine instead
* Cokery to transform wood to coal
* Water well pump to pump up water even in deserts
* Tree farm that auto seeds and chops down trees
* Terraform: build land on water tiles
Most of the features are copied/adapted from other mods. All credits go to the original creators.
As some/most of the mods weren't updated anymore, or I didn't like the balancing, I adapted them :-D
For maximum fun I recommend following additional mods:
* Smart splitters
I hope you have fun. Feedback and contributions are welcome.